In About Me

An Introduction




Oh, Hi!

I'm Meghan.
I'm a makeup artist living in the heart of Manchester.
I was born and raised in Sheffield, but moved here to study a degree in fashion and media makeup (yes, those really exist!).

I've been blogging on and off for about seven years now. More off than on, if I'm honest.
Truthfully, it took me a long time to find the kind of content that I wanted to write.
Obviously I love makeup, so naturally my first blog was based on product reviews. It took me quite a few years to realise that while I love a good review, having a blog solely based on reviews wasn't inspiring me to continue to write.

My goal for this blog is to create the kind of posts that I would want to read.
I want to use my insight as a makeup artist to challenge areas of the industry and encourage new conversations.

So if you're reading this, thanks!
I hope to see you again soon.


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment